- Domestic Orders: Standard $9 shipping for all domestic orders. Please allow 4-5 business days for processing and shipping.
- International Orders: We currently do not ship Internationally.
*Shipping delays may occur if payment cannot be processed or verified. Some credit card issuing banks may place a hold on payment if the billing information is inaccurate, or if the billing and shipping addresses are different.
- Online Returns: All products may be returned for a refund in the original (unworn) condition within 14 days of delivery. Because of the nature of custom or personalized orders, unless they arrive damaged or defective, these items cannot be returned. Please remember that most of our jewelry uses materials from nature.
- Holiday Returns: We don’t want your holiday gifts to have return time pass while sitting under the tree! So, for orders placed between December 1st and Christmas, we will use December 25th as your received date.
- Restocking Fee: Returns will not carry a restocking fee; however, you will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with any returns. This includes any online orders returned as undeliverable by a mail carrier and any orders directly returned by you, even if the package has not been opened. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- After your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email notifying you that we have received your returned product and whether or not your return has been approved for a refund.
- All approved refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. If your refund is being issued to a credit card, depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is processed for it to post to your account.
- Return Shipping: All returns should be sent to:
Sawhorse Jewelry Designs
5200 Troy Pike
Versailles, KY 40383
- Damaged Product: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and tracking number and we will file a claim with the Postal Service on your behalf. We will need photos of the damaged item(s) and condition of the shipping box to file a claim with USPS or UPS.